HMD Global released the Nokia C20 in April, and now the firm has released the Nokia C20 Plus.
The Nokia C20 Plus, like the standard C20, runs Android 11 (Go Edition) and is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A SoC. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, as well as a microSD card slot for storage extension up to 256GB.
The Nokia C20 Plus has a one-piece polycarbonate shell with a 3D corrugated design, according to Nokia, which makes it tough and durable.
The smartphone has a 6.5″ HD+ LCD with a waterdrop notch for the 5MP front camera, as well as a circular camera island with 8MP main and 2MP depth cameras around the back.
Nokia C20 Plus Specs
With large batteries, large screens, high-performance processors and dual portrait cameras, mobile phones have become simpler and easier to use.
Size and weight
- Height: 65.4 mm
- Weight: 04.7 g
- Width: 5.85 mm
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Aspect ratio: 20:9
- Glass cover: HD glass
- Display type: HD+
- Rear camera 1: Main camera
- Rear camera 1 sensor: 8 MP
- Rear camera 2: Depth sensor
- Rear camera 2 sensor: 2 MP
- Front camera sensor: 5 MP
- Rear flash LED
- Operating system: Android11 Go Lightweight Edition
- Internal storage space: 32 GB
- CPU: SC9863a octa-core up to 1.6Ghz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Data line type: Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- SIM card type (slot 1): Nano Sim card
- SIM card type (slot 2): Nano Sim card
- Environmental sensor
- Acceleration sensor (gravity sensor)
- Proximity sensor
- Face unlock
- Charging (Volt): 5V/2A
- Battery type: Not detachable1
- Battery capacity: 4950 mAh
External storage space
- MicroSD card supports up to: 256 GB
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm
- Number of microphones: 1
- FM radio
Network and connectivity
- Positioning system: GPS/AGPS
- Network bandwidth (GSM): (China) 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Network bandwidth (LTE): (China) 1, 3, 5, 8, 34, 38, 29, 40, 41 (120MHz)
- Network bandwidth (WCDMA): (China) 1, 2, 5, 8
- Internet speed: LTE CAT4
- Bluetooth® version: 4.2
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
Although the Nokia C20 Plus lacks a fingerprint reader, it does offer biometric unlocking using Face Unlock. It also has a 3.5mm headphone socket and a 4,950 mAh battery that, however, consumes power at up to 10W through a microUSB connector.